Tuesday, April 26, 2011

600 Followers? Wow! Thank you!


Oh. my. word!
When I began blogging last summer...I never thought my 'lil old blog would reach 100 followers...let alone 600! I am absolutely floored by all of you...I started blogging to keep myself accountable for the happenings in both my classroom and my home...it's a great way to document the little events happening in my life.
Thank you sooo much for being a part of it...
I think know blogging has made me a better teacher...I gather so much inspiration from all of you...and my firsties are definitely enjoying all of the fun activities y'all have shared with me! Thank you!!!
I know reaching this phenomenal milestone deserves another giveaway...let me see what I can come up with...and I'll let you know soon!
Toodles!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment