Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blog Makeover!

Hi everyone! Yes...you have come to the right place.
This is still the Once Upon a Time in First Grade blog! I just had a much deserved blog makeover. I am thrilled with my new blog design by Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files. She is an extraordinary person and was ever so patient with me as we worked on redesigning my blog! I think she did a FAN.TAS.TIC job!
Thanks Kristen...I absolutely adore my new blog design!

Ok..so Once Upon a Time in First Grade has a few changes coming up and I am so excited to share them you!

Teaching in High Heels- I have recently changed the title of my blog to just Teaching in High Heels...due to the fact that the 2011-2012 school year may be my last year in 1st grade for a while. Our principal believes in moving teachers to other grade levels to better understand the concept of vertical alignment...as if we could forget, right?! LOL!

Free Printables- This tab was made to help all of you access the free printables I post on my blog. I hope it is useful to all of you...and that it will help you access what you are looking for quickly.

Advertise- I will be featuring some advertising on my blog soon. This is something I have been working on..and it will probably be taking place some time in the early part of the summer...hopefully.

Please be patient as I continue to work diligently on my blog. I hope to get all the links up and running soon...my fingers are crossed!

Many, many thanks to all of you who follow my 'lil ole blog faithfully...I hope you will stick around for a long time and will continue to join me on my journey.
You truly are an inspiration!

P.S. Oh...and if all of you could do me the biggest favor and change the title of my blog on your blogroll to Teaching In High Heels and pick up my new button...woohoo! Don't you love it?!? Thank you sooo very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment