Monday, May 16, 2011

Hand Washing Rocks!

Today I received an email from Alexandra, she represents Big Fuel a social media agency in NYC which in turn represents Softsoap...you know Softsoap, right? I know that I usually have a bottle of Softsoap by my kitchen sink and in the kids bathroom. Well according to Alexandra, Softsoap just released a fun educational video with a fresh perspective encouraging kids to implement healthy hand-washing habits.  The video was such a huge hit that they've been getting e-mails from top mommy-bloggers saying that their children are loving the video and asking to watch it again. I do have to say that I showed the video to my own (personal) kiddos...and they were totally into it! Even my 11 year old thought it was cool! So here it is for all of you to enjoy! I think this will be a nice video to show my students when we learn about healthy habits. Thanks Alexandra for passing along this educational video to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment