Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
Here's what I'm loving today...

I'm loving that my classroom is almost ready...and I won't be going back until Monday. 
(Pictures to come very soon...I pinky promise!)

I'm loving that this year I will be teaching a transitional bilingual classroom and that I only have 15 students. (Love small classes!)

I'm loving these Pinterest finds...and can't wait to create them. 

I'm loving these uber creative bulletin boards.

And last but certainly not least I'm loving these fabulous B2S outfits...comfy and cute...doesn't get better than that! ;)



So that's it friends...this was my first WILW...and I LOVED it! So. Much. Fun! 
If you're interested go and link up with Jamie...I'm sure you too will {puffy heart} it!
What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment