Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, y'all!
These are a few things that I'm loving today:
I'm loving that professional development days are almost over...and that soon I will meet my Firsties.
I'm loving looking at old pictures and remembering good times...love those kiddos... but they are growing up way too fast! {Sniff, sniff!}
I'm loving this sweet little baby...I will definitely be missing the lazy days of summer.


I'm loving these awesome pens...they are definitely my favorite!

I'm loving my Scotch Thermal Laminator...especially right now, when I'm laminating a gazillion things for my classroom.


I'm loving this chalkboard frame...adorable!

{source}
And last but not least I'm loving this Very Hungry Caterpillar...it is oh.so.cute...and I bet it would look fantastic in a classroom!

So...what are you loving today?

Don't forget to link up with Jamie for WILW.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment