Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inside My School Bag

As I was browsing my Google Reader today...I came across Abby's What's Inside Your School Bag? Linky Party...I've been looking at everyone's bags...and they are oh so cute...love those 31 bags...too bad I don't know anyone who sells those around here...but maybe that's a good thing? Ha!

Okay...so here is what's inside my bag....
I've had my bag for a couple of years...I love that it zips up all the way around so that nothing falls out...even when it occasionally tips over...due to it being overstuffed. Does that ever happen to anyone? Uggghhh...hate it when that happens!
Here is my teacher planner from Lakeshore, this is really for me because we use a program called Eduphoria Forethought to turn in lesson plans to our principal.
 I love my writing portfolio from Doodle Bugs Paper, Kacey does a great job with all her products..they are adorable! I also have a personal planner that I carry in my bag...although it's my personal agenda..school stuff tends to sneak in there too...would love to get an Erin Condren life planner, but I just can't justify spending $50 on it...not at the moment....oh well. 
My teacher binder, a couple of folders with various things, mostly printables and some RTI stuff. My colorful pencil bag with Flair Pens, sharpies, pencils, scissors, Post-Its and other random stuff...like gum. 
A couple of printables inside one of the folders...a math game the lovely Cara from The First Grade Parade created, a making words activity Ana from Ingles 360 came up with...And last but not least Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files Word Detectives printable. 
Thanks ladies...these are way cute!
What would I do without my bloggie friends?!
Some books that I want to revisit...but with life being so ridiculously busy...I just haven't had a chance...so they've been living in my bag...for a few weeks now. Maybe sometime soon...life will slow down a bit...hopefully!
Some random stuff I found in one of the pockets inside my bag...my elf lip gloss, more Post-Its, some letter stickers from Creative Teaching Press...love their stuff! Especially their Dots on Chocolate and Dots on Turquoise line...it's uber cute! Some googly eyes, calendar numbers for a math game, cupcakes from Dollar Tree, and my Spanish High Frequency Word list from Senderos.

This was so much fun!
I loved peeking into your teacher bags!
Thanks Abby, for hosting this party!

No comments:

Post a Comment