Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving on this beautiful Wednesday...
I'm loving my sweet little family...love to get home and relax with my kiddos after a long day at work and school...at the moment we're loving these characters...hilarious!
I'm loving that the weekend is almost here...I have to catch up on some things at work...and I'm excited to be able to do it this weekend...from the comfort of my own couch. 

I'm loving my sweet little class...we're back to 15...thank goodness! I do have all Spanish speaking students...which means I have to create everything from scratch...as there are absolutely no cute resources in Spanish. Anyone out there in blogland want to collaborate with me on creating some fantastic Spanish resources?! Lol!

I'm loving these great Pinterest finds....


and last but not least...I'm loving the start of football season...

So...what are you loving today?
Go and link up with Jamie for WILW!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment